I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Balance vs Available Balance.

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Balance vs Available Balance. Reply To: Balance vs Available Balance.

alexg
Keymaster

In addition to the above, please do the following:

1. Determine the user_id of this user. If you click on the user name, the user’s admin profile link will contain the user id.

2. Please run the following query, substituting USER_ID with the actual id number.

SELECT
	account,
	symbol,
	category,
	status,
	amount,
	fee

FROM
	wp_wallets_txs

WHERE
	account = USER_ID AND
	symbol = 'ARMS' AND
	(
		( amount < 0 && status IN ( 'unconfirmed', 'pending', 'done' ) ) OR
		( amount > 0 && status = 'done' )
	)
ORDER BY
	id;

3. Email me the result so I can determine the issue. Please send me the result as text rather than a screenshot, if possible.

To give you some background:

The user’s balance is the sum of the user’s transactions in a done state. Normally it is calculated here, but for this particular admin screen, it is calculated here.

The user’s “available balance”, is the sum of all the user’s transactions in a done state, plus any crediting transactions (amount<0) that are in an unconfirmed or pending state. It is always calculated with this code.

Thus, the “available balance” includes any outstanding withdrawals and transfers to other users, but not any outstanding deposits. It’s essentially the maximum amount that a user can withdraw, and should always be less than the total user’s balance.

Since in this case it is larger, I will need to go through each transaction to see what the problem is.

Looking forward to your reply.

with regards