I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Issue when full node monero install + integrate

dashed-slug.net Forums Monero Wallet Adapter extension support Issue when full node monero install + integrate Reply To: Issue when full node monero install + integrate

alexg
Keymaster

OK, thank you for the additional info.

I tested again with Monero 0.16.0.0 and I got the same result.

It appears my installation instructions are outdated, so please accept my apologies; hope you didn’t waste too much time on this. I have now updated the instructions on the adapter’s homepage.

Step 3: I have added the --no-zmq parameter to the monerod command, because now the daemon binds ZMQ to port 18082 by default, but we don’t need it. If you actually need to use ZMQ for a different application connecting to the same wallet, then you should use a different RPC port.

So, the full command would be:

monerod --rpc-bind-port 18081 --rpc-login monero_daemon_user:monero_daemon_pass --no-zmq

Step 4: You should start the wallet CLI with the daemon-login parameter, which should match the username/password that you set on the daemon.

So, the full command would be:

monero-wallet-cli --daemon-login monero_daemon_user:monero_daemon_pass --wallet-file /path/to/monero/wallet

Let the CLI sync the wallet (wallet sync is a separate process to the daemon sync). Then, proceed to start the monero-wallet-rpc service. This is the service that provides the API that the WordPress plugin uses.

Please let me know if you face any more issues.

with regards