I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies Reply To: Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Alex,

Indeed the approach you are talking about is a bigger change, but it would give more bigger control for admins. That’s why I suggested it initially just for customcoints, just for the deposit and widthrawal UI, and if eventually if also for movetransfrs better, but in this last case it should not affect the exchnge if a markt is enabled for that custom, so it should affect only the transfers UI between usrs (adding eventually a capability of who can send/receive customs).

I think this gives a better management in terms of categories type/operation, like in this case for customs where I do not see what kind of use case fits with the deposit/widthrawls (for now).

That’s it Alex, more or less is that, for credits (still in conception).

Thanks to you. Let me know what do you think.

Best regards