I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies Reply To: Withdrawals and deposits of custom currencies

Anonymous
Inactive

Good day Alex,

Much appreciated your help.

I consider you are talking also about the withdrawalUI, it is true that they do not show up in thisadapter, but they do in the main general wihdrawals interface. That is why I mentionned both interfaces.

Regarding the dropdowns, the only thing that I would add to my comment, is about the rest of insterfaces. Shoud not affect the balance,trsnfer andhistory interfaces. In somehow when I check a certain coin from the dropdowns in one of them, it automatically update the rest of interfaces on the same page, which is excellent in terms of navigation.

Maybe if you consider it is feasible with no much complicated work, in the option you mention adding a checkbox for each custom in order to chose wich can be shown in deposit and withdrawals and wich not.

Thank again for your consideration and great work!

Best regards