I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Cannot open wallet until admin provides the passphrase

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Cannot open wallet until admin provides the passphrase Reply To: Cannot open wallet until admin provides the passphrase

Anonymous
Inactive

So my “Time to retain withdrawal secrets” is set to 0.
Disabled every plugin except the dashed-slug plugins with the same result unfortunately.

I thought maybe something was being thrown off because I was using a pre-packaged wordpress multi-site installation that came with a bunch of bs already installed and loaded so I started with a clean install of ubuntu, went through and installed wordpress and its dependencies from scratch to have as clean of an install as possible. Loaded only the Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets plugin and the Turtlecoin plugin. Started my daemon and wallet-api. Configured the plugin settings, Im getting the same error message saying cannot open wallet until admin provides the passphrase.

I really appreciate your help. Im not sure where im going wrong on this