I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: fiat currencies not showing

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support fiat currencies not showing Reply To: fiat currencies not showing

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks for the reply. But the thing is anytime I install the latest fiat adapter version 0.5.1-beta. and then go to “Wallets” -> “Exchange Rates” and hit the button “Clear/refresh data now” and then I save. I go back to the fiat currencies. there’s no fiat currency listed and also the tap that is suppose to show where to input bank details is gone. When i go to Wallet -> adapters I only see the cryptos I enabled with the coinpayment. No fiat is listed. But if I revert to fiat coin adapter version 0.4.5-beta Everything function correctly. The fiats are back, the tab to input the bank info is there and also the Fiat I selected is listed on the wallet -> adapters. So i think it has to do with the latest fiat adapter update. And by the way, I’m using the latest Wallet Version 5.0.4 on WP version 5.4.1 running Astra theme. The only other plugins on my site is Elementor and Widgetkit addon for Elementor. Thanks once more.