I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Fiat deposit and withdrawals

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Fiat deposit and withdrawals Reply To: Fiat deposit and withdrawals

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the information!

When an admin registers a deposit, it is already possible to enter the transaction ID, amount, and a message. What is missing is the date of transaction (which can be different from the date on which the admin enters the transaction, via the tools menu).

Unfortunately it is not easy to add fields to the DB record with the current design. The schema is built for cryptocurrencies and I’ve already been trying to fit a square peg into a round hole with this fiat adapter. I will change the admin text to indicate that the admin should also enter the transaction date in the comment text.

The same is true for the admin withdrawal tool, the admin can enter a transaction ID and edit the message, while the user has already entered an amount. The actual bank transaction date is missing but can be added in the comment text as well.

I hope this will be sufficient.

with regards