I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Moved: Withdrawals not working

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

I can help you debug this. Please tell me the following:

1. What is the issue? Is this on a new site or did withdrawals work before?

2. In the admin dashboard, under “Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets”, what do you see next to “Cron jobs last ran on” and “Cron jobs last runtime (sec)”?

3. Go to the Wallets -> Transactions admin screen. After submitting a new withdrawal, does its status stay at “unaccepted” ? Or does it become “pending” and eventually “failed” after a while?

4. If the withdrawal becomes “failed”, does the user receive an email with an error message?

5. Please check that you have enough funds in your hot wallet.

6. Please check that the CoinPayments API key has the correct permissions. This is described in step #23 of the installation guide: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/installation-instructions-web-wallet/

Please reply to all of the above if possible. If after checking all of the above the problem remains, I can login myself to investigate.

P.S. I have moved your post to a new thread as it was not relevant to the other thread.