I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Fees

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

OK, you have a valid point for bringing this issue up. After looking at it again, I believe having gateway fees is not a good fit for this use case. The admin already earns commissions on customer transactions, it wouldn’t make sense to add fees on what is essentially fees. WCMp allows for gateway fees and that makes sense for things like PayPal where there are transaction fees. If you, as an admin, would like to earn more on internal transactions to the vendors, you can simply increase the commission.

For this reason, I believe the correct approach is for me to force internal transactions of this type (vendor payments) to not charge additional coin adapter fees. This is a simple change that I will do on the next patch. I believe it will be more straightforward than charging fees on commissions on payments, which I find confusing.

with regards