I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Feature Request – enabling/disabling coins

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello Alex,

I updated to last version, 2.1.0, but unfortunately it is not working for checkout and withdrawals from vndrs.

The trials I made for checkout:

1. Enabling 2 coyns: when I proceed to checkout and chosing to pay with one of the enabled coysn, I get the error message “Payment error: Selected cryptocurrency is not enabled for payment”.

2. Enabling all coyns (all items unselected in settings): Same issue as in point 1.

3. Enabling 1 coyn with no balance for the user: correct, just got no options for payment (no balances).

4. I enabled a custom point/coyn but I did not find it in the coin selector for payments, why? because it has no exchange rates?

I returned to previous version 2.0.1 and everything works. I made the trials using wp5.1.1, wc5.6.4, wmcp3.3.6.

What do you mean about affecting wmcp? (about issues I found regrding wmcp I am answering you in the dedicated topic)

Please Alex can you have a look?

Thank you

Best regards