I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Min Withdraw of DOGE requires on CP not Reflected in Menu

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Min Withdraw of DOGE requires on CP not Reflected in Menu Reply To: Min Withdraw of DOGE requires on CP not Reflected in Menu

alexg
Keymaster

You bring a valid point.

Currently there is a minimum withdrawal amount, but at first it is set to zero. After one withdrawal fails due to being too small, the API responds with the minimal amount and then retains this minimum in the db.

Obviously this is not ideal: It would be better if the minimum withdrawal amount for DOGE was initialized to 24 DOGE (same as in platform). But there is no way to retrieve this info for all coins from the API, so the minimum is discovered only when a withdrawal fails. I can enter the data manually in the plugin, but then it won’t be in sync, so you see the problem.

Most likely the solution would be to expose the minimum withdrawal amount setting in the coin list. Then the user can make sure that the limits are set correctly. I will work on this and let you know here.

with regards