I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: fiat api

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion fiat api Reply To: fiat api

alexg
Keymaster

Thank you for the clarification.

Apologies, indeed I had misunderstood your question.

If you are looking to offer your own visa or mastercard cards, connecting to this plugin is the least of your problems. I have never looked too much into this, but I believe it is a somewhat difficult task for a small to medium website/business. You would need to first register as a payments processor, which is something that banks and institutions usually do.

In any case, if you were to acquire all of the appropriate licenses and infrastructure, and if you then insisted on connecting your service with this plugin: It would then be a matter of creating a coin adapter that communicates with the API that you use for your cards system. Not an easy task, but definitely easier than all of the other things that you would need to do.

I don’t think this is a very viable strategy but perhaps you know something I don’t. If so, please let me know.

with regards