I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: WOOCOMERCE PAYMENT GATEWAY ERROR

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks here are answers to your questions.

1. The drop-down is only shown on single product page not on checkout page, and in the product single page i selected btc as Payment coin and then click on continue, my settings redirects to checkout page immediately skipping the cart page, and once am in the checkout page i can only see the currency conversion of all the coin i enabled which are ltc, btc and etherum. And they show as list not as drop down, this is not the UI coin selector, is just showing users various exchange rates that is in the coin.

2. I am using woocommerce coin payment gateway version 1.2.3 which I believe is the latest.

3. I only enabled Btc, Ltc, and Etherum coins in my adopter and the wallet are showing,

Yes I have the exchange rate btc to usd showing in the exchange rate debugging area of bitcoin wallet. And I have put my fixer.io api key.

4. Every other gateway works with usd currency because that has been my shop currency right from inception.

PLEASE CAN I SEND YOU LOGIN DETAILS TO HELP ME CHECK WHAT I HAVE NOT DONE CORRECTLY?