I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Deposits issue

Anonymous
Inactive

Hello Alex,

I found that the problem was with IPN, as indicated in the IPN debugging message. I renewed API keys and IPN secret and now it works correctly again.

From this experience I found that the fee aplyed for deposits are twice (in fee settings I dont see deposits settings info), from copaments and the extension. From the third party service this are the fees applyed:

– Commercial Deposits (Callback Addresses created with our API) 0.50%
– Personal Deposits (Addresses made on the Your Wallets page or Deposit Addresses retreived with our API) First 30,000 USD equivalent monthly: FREE After that: 0.50%

in which case it is supposed it’s applyed when usin IPN? I understand that is the second case because that they dont get deposit fee because I’m still under the 30k$ equivalent, and that’s why I see only the fee from the extension. Their rule of free deposits is not taken into account.

Alex is there a way to implement in balances an additional option to show to users how their deposits value changed in fiat equivalent taking into account the transactions? The total value change in % should take into account a ponderation coeff for the deposits (or other transaction) at instants(i) t(i) with the rate(i)…

Just another question about cleaing all data. In some moment I will need to clean all test data generated from testing. How can I perform this correctly?

Thank you in Advance

Best regards