I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Can I show sum of user balances on front end of website – POS

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support Can I show sum of user balances on front end of website – POS Reply To: Can I show sum of user balances on front end of website – POS

alexg
Keymaster

Hello Nick,

Thanks for sending your suggestions. I imagine that you are trying to build a crowdfunding or ICO site.

Unfortunately, what you suggest is not currently possible with the frontend’s architecture. All data delivered to the frontend passes through the JSON API, and the API only exposes data that is relevant to the current user.

I can add some static shortcode to display the total user balances. I cannot think of an elegant way to display anonymized transactions efficiently. It would require pagination and would generally be a mess. This would probably require a new extension as the core plugin cannot be easily tailored towards that goal.

I will add a shortcode for displaying the total user balances.

hope this answers your questions

kind regards