I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Form does not display

dashed-slug.net Forums Tip the Author extension support Form does not display Reply To: Form does not display

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Alex,

Today I came back to the issue I’m facing.  After testing many things, server included, I found something. In “tip . p hp” file, in line 13 I separated “i f: coins() . length” as follows: “data – bind = “submit: doTip;” data – bind=”i f: coins() . length;”” and now the form opens completely and shows everything but not the dropdown coin selector, both for posts and questions.

When chosing a suggestion tip it does not take into account the coin type, and the “Fee (deducted from amount” shows empty.

In console I get:

GET …/test-tip-i/? __wallets_apiversion=2&__wallets_action=get_coins_info 0 ()     jquery.js:4 

GET …/test-tip-i/? __wallets_apiversion=2&__wallets_action=get_transactions&__wallets_tx_count=10&__wallets_tx_from=0&__wallets_symbol=BTC 0 ()       jquery.js:4  

Additionnaly, in a second time, I added transfer and deposit widgets in menu, and I cant get it together. I get:

Uncaught Error: ‘Too much recursion’ after processing 5000 task groups.  knockout-latest.min.js:1
    at Object.a (knockout-latest.min.js:1)
    at Object.complete (wallets-ko-3.5.5.min.js:1)
    at i (jquery.js:2)
    at Object.fireWith (jquery.js:2)
    at y (jquery.js:4)
    at XMLHttpRequest.c (jquery.js:4)

Uncaught Error: ‘Too much recursion’ after processing 5000 task groups.  knockout-latest.min.js:1
    at a (knockout-latest.min.js:1)
    at MutationObserver.d (knockout-latest.min.js:1)

Thank you very much Alex for your help,

Best regards