I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Chart not displaying

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Chart not displaying Reply To: Chart not displaying

Anonymous
Inactive

Yes Alex, all the markets I’ve created are enabled in backend and showing up correctly in front. I’m trying to add a picture but it seem not possible. The chart container is blank, no axis are displayed.

In console I have this:

GET https://techanjs.org/techan.min.js 0 ()    (index):1466

wallets-exchange-0.1.0-beta.min.js:3 Uncaught ReferenceError: techan is not defined
at HTMLDivElement.<anonymous> (wallets-exchange-0.1.0-beta.min.js:3)
at Function.each (jquery.js:2)
at a.fn.init.each (jquery.js:2)
at c (wallets-exchange-0.1.0-beta.min.js:3)
at Object.success (wallets-exchange-0.1.0-beta.min.js:3)
at i (jquery.js:2)
at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (jquery.js:2)
at y (jquery.js:4)
at XMLHttpRequest.c (jquery.js:4)

Sorry about mentionning the issue related to Tips extension. Just I was thinking that maybe because they share the same method POST in form and not showing up, it could be something related with server. But OK I will use its support chanel.

About creating a test market, using cloud service there is no BTC testnet, so I cant use it in demo mode. Do you have plans to add some demo mode for the exchange with non real candelsticks and pairs of coins? With some user capabilities in demo and real context, with the option of upgrading. Novel users could see how it works and test it.

Thank you Alex,

Best regards