I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Form does not display

dashed-slug.net Forums Tip the Author extension support Form does not display Reply To: Form does not display

alexg
Keymaster

The Author Payroll extension works but it is a bit hard to setup and use. The Tip the Author extension works fine for many people. I can’t think of anything else right now, but it should be something trivial.

• You could try disabling all other plugins (besides wallets and tip the author) and see if the problem persists. You could also try with a different theme. If you discover an incompatibility, let me know, and I’ll see what I can do to fix it.
  • If you like I can login to your test page and have a look at what the problem might be.
  • Finally, there is a small chance that there might be an error that would show up in your WordPress logs. Instructions for enabling logging are here: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Let me know.

kind regards