I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Plugin Request: Free plugin to enable shops accepting cryptocurrencies

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Plugin Request: Free plugin to enable shops accepting cryptocurrencies Reply To: Plugin Request: Free plugin to enable shops accepting cryptocurrencies

alexg
Keymaster

Hi Philipp,

Yes I understand what you mean. Thank you.

It is indeed not easy to setup a full node. If all you want is to easily set up a WooCommerce store there are better options out there. My hope for this family of plugins is to appeal mostly to developers who are trying to build something on top of the APIs, as well as have a solid basis on which to build an exchange plugin for WordPress. The cloud adapters and payment gateways were an afterthought to be honest.

I do not perform custom development. However I will look at what you suggest when I find the time. At the moment my priority is to finish the Exchange extension.

kind regards

Alex