I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Problem with Extension TOR

alexg
Keymaster

If you want to connect over tor, at the very least I imagine that the API endpoint should be an onion address, so that’s one reason why it doesn’t work. The PHP code that you sent me is already in there, but the adapter is not meant to connect to the tor API of CoinPayments.

Unfortunately to test and debug this I will need to setup a tor site and this will take me some time because I’ve never done it before.

In the meantime, you could try editing the line in wallets-cp.php that reads

const API_ENDPOINT_URL = 'https://www.coinpayments.net/api.php';

Make it point to their API endpoint at their onion address and see if it works. It’s worth a shot.

User balances update automatically when a deposit is inserted into your DB and its status changes to done. This happens once a transaction reaches the required number of confirmations. If the deposit does not appear in your transactions table, even in unconfirmed state, then that means that it was not discovered by the cron mechanism for some reason. We will need to debug this.

If you wish, you could enable and check your WordPress logs, and let me know if you see anything suspicious.