I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Coinpayment adapter

alexg
Keymaster

Hi,

Regarding the ETH issue, I have some bad news. I had to disable ETH and some other coins due to the fact that they do not support callback addresses on CoinPayments. You can read more about it here. https://www.dashed-slug.net/updated-list-coins-available-coinpayments-adapter/

If you wish to continue using the extension with other coins, you should upgrade to 0.1.1-beta.

The problem is that CoinPayments is primarily a solution targeted at e-shops, and using it as a wallet back-end is a bit of a stretch. The plugin extension discovers new deposits via the callback addresses mechanism, but some coins, including Ethereum, are not compatible with this mechanism and CoinPayments does not offer callback addresses for them.

Hopefully I or someone else will find the time in the future to develop a coin adapter that will talk to the Ethereum wallet directly, but at the moment there is no easy way for me to make the CoinPayments adapter work with ETH.

My apologies for the mixup.

Alex