I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Balances on SQL tables are not the same as the CPT balances after migration

dashed-slug.net Forums Transition from wallets 5.x to 6.0.0 Balances on SQL tables are not the same as the CPT balances after migration Reply To: Balances on SQL tables are not the same as the CPT balances after migration

alexg
Keymaster

I have included a table in the migration tool that shows the values before and after migration. This way you can verify if all the transactions were migrated correctly.

There are multiple reasons why migrating a transaction might not work, especially if you are attempting to migrate all transactions, rather than just the balance totals. Knowing why a transaction was not migrated depends on the specifics, i.e. you would have to go into each user’s transactions and look to see which transaction was not migrated. Looking at the verbose logs during migration may also help.

If you can identify a transaction that was not migrated, I may be able to help you understand why.

Did you attempt to migrate transactions or balance totals? I believe it’s safer for most people to migrate balance totals only, and then move forward from that, unless if it’s absolutely vital for you to preserve transaction history.