I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite Reply To: Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi ALex,

Strangely it has started displaying so I think it is something underlying with the permissions on the server itself. I just wanna say I love this plugin and Ive been working with it now for around 2 years and I love it. Just a tip to anyone who wants their own payment gateway that there is a site called wallet builders that will build you a free basic crypto currency and put it online for free for 1 month, node hosting is a few dollars a month additional or you can pay a little and they will allow you full control of the new currency. I think is around 69 euros cost. All these coins work with the plugins adapters and is a very quick way to get your own coin in to a wallet system or exchange using this plugin.
Restyle and add tradingview widget for the pairs and your exchange will have a full graph before any trades are committed. Maybe this is something that could be coded in to the plugin as its a great option to have.

Thanks for your quick reply Alex it is very much appreciated.