I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite Reply To: Wallets not shown and other issues on multisite

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the reply, I have the api returning data but its not displayimg using the shortcode. I use the plugin so I don’t have to write the php to interact with it but it just doesnt seem to want to display the plugin on the frontend for some reason. Everything else seems to work. Coinpayments now returning success for all coins. All adapters are responding. The api is displaying info . The wallets frontend is not displaying however.
https://5cryptos.com/?__wallets_apiversion=3&__wallets_action=get_coins_info shows that the api is up.
If you could think of anything I would like to hear. Ive cleared server side cache and used w3 Total to purge and speed cache up on this wordpress site but it still is not displaying. I’ve never had this problem with the plugin before so I’d really like to find out what the issue is.

Thanks for your help
Danny