I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Account not activated after PayPal payment

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Account not activated after PayPal payment

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please i have subscribed with the help of a colleague, activate me logoosophia@gmail.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Please activate me i just made a payment now username:logoosophia@gmail.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for paying for membership.

The payment went through ok.

Your account is inactive because you have not yet chosen a username.

You should have gotten an email about this, but maybe it’s in your spam folder.

In any case I am emailing the link to you again.

with regards

P.S. I moved yor post to a new thread as it was not relevant to the other thread.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello,
    Thanks for ur response, i have successfully subscribed and i tryed installing the bitcoin and altcoin wallet but is not working. Please is their a way to assist me please.i followed the step in your youtube video.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

@Logo Great to hear that you resolved the issue. I will soon reply to your other posts and emails. In the future, you can open a new thread if you experience issues, and please describe the issue you are encountering in as much detail as possible so I can help you. I reply to all issues once per day Monday to Friday.

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.