I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Cannot get satellizer token for ShapeShift extension from browser console

dashed-slug.net Forums ShapeShift Exchange extension support Cannot get satellizer token for ShapeShift extension from browser console Reply To: Cannot get satellizer token for ShapeShift extension from browser console

alexg
Keymaster

@bayutec It looks like ShapeShift has changed since this extensions was released. They now promote shapeshift.com in favor of shapeshift.io.

The plugin extension was build to communicate with this API: https://docs.shapeshift.io/

The Satellizer token, also known as an “Authorization token”, is no longer available by default.

According to the documentation, you now have to contact support to ask for the Authorization Token to build an application/integration.

I will look more into this and update the plugin’s instructions accordingly. In the meantime, you could ask them to generate a token for you. You might have to describe to them the type of website you are building. Please let me know if you were successful to get a token from the support team.

with regards