I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coin

dashed-slug.net Forums CoinPayments.net Wallet Adapter extension support CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coin Reply To: CoinPayments Adapter failed to discover list of available coin

alexg
Keymaster

It’s great to hear that you have the coins. That’s the important thing.

If you connect to an account that is not restricted, you could get blocked again, if you are contacting again from a now restricted country. As long as they can see a connection coming from an IP that belongs to your country, they can immediately ban the new account as far as we know. I am not sure about this, because I do not know how CoinPayments chooses to enforce their terms of service. If you were to use a server outside of your country that may be considered OK, but again I don’t know how their terms of service are interpreted.

If you manage to connect the plugin to a new account, however you do it, then the plugin will again show the same user balances and transactions. Here’s what you should do:

1. Go through the setup process for the new account: https://www.dashed-slug.net/bitcoin-altcoin-wallets-wordpress-plugin/installation-instructions-web-wallet/
Set the account’s API key permissions. Set the new secrets in the plugin settings. Enable the same coins on CoinPayments. And finally enable the same coins in the plugin settings.

2. Transfer all the user funds to the wallets of that new account. This will fill up the hot wallet balance.

3. Check to see, for each coin, that the hot wallet balance is equal to or larger than the sum of user balances.

Now the users can use the plugin again and/or withdraw their funds. You can inform them about this.

I hope to have helped, I understand that situations like these can be stressful. But all the data is in your database, and you have the funds. If it is possible for you to connect from an account that is allowed on the platform, then you can recreate the wallets without too much work.

Please contact me if you have any more questions.

regards and good luck