I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Invalid number of decimals in deposits

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Invalid number of decimals in deposits Reply To: Invalid number of decimals in deposits

d3vnu77
Participant

I put a value of 8 into the get_decimal_places function.

I have NOT gotten it to work by putting a value of 8 in the coins.csv file on the production server or the test server with only your plugins installed.

I have NOT gotten it to work by adding the following code to the themes function.php or a separate plugin (see attached image, some reason it will not let me post code here), on the production server or the test server…

The only thing that seems to work is putting a value of 8 into the get_decimal_places function. Then is displays correctly…as seen in the image

On a secondary note, thinking out loud here I notice when you posted the filter here: https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/im-getting-ready-to-replace-my-hacked-up-monero-adapter-with-yours/page/3/#post-8943

I notice you used 2ACOIN as the key for the array, is that what it is supposed to be, because my $coins variable gets passed through with the $coins[‘ARMS’] key….

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.