I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Invalid Created Times showing up in the transactions

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Invalid Created Times showing up in the transactions Reply To: Invalid Created Times showing up in the transactions

alexg
Keymaster

According to digital ocean, their managed DB is a MySQL 8, so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

Additionally I couldn’t find on the web any reason why an ISO8601 string would not be inserted into a datetime column, in any version of MySQL.

I asked to see the server version to ensure that you’re not on a weird type of SQL that has different rules.

You can see the MySQL version in the WordPress admin dashboard (first item in the left-side menu). There should be a panel titled “Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets”. It has several tabs, and there’s a “Debug” tab. Under it there’s some information. We’re interested in “MySQL version”.

Alternatively, you can type into your MySQL console this: SELECT VERSION(); This will give the same information.

As for the MySQL log, there should be a way for you to access it.

Since this is a strange issue, try to access the MySQL server log. It’s your best chance to figure out what’s wrong.

You can also use a temporary table to test and see if your server behaves as expected:

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE timestamps( created_time DATETIME NOT NULL );

INSERT INTO timestamps VALUES('2020-08-06 10:00:00');

SELECT * FROM timestamps;

What do you get as result?