I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Add links to specific market pages from the market summaries UI

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Add links to specific market pages from the market summaries UI Reply To: Add links to specific market pages from the market summaries UI

Anonymous
Inactive

Thank you verry much Alex for such effort and for your time. The add is just excellent.

I tested it, and it would be really much better (in my opinion) if it could be possible of adding buttons, instead of clicking the row. From users perspective, it is not intuitive, and if using the dynamic table, it would be a bit confusing regarding usability (clicking on a row allows different reactions in both templates) if using the static template in another page (I use dynamic).

How can I add custom urls? (for external links for example)

Please Alex, could you check if it would be possible to add buttos in a separate column without affecting the row market switch feature for both dynamic and static templates?

Thank you Alex, greatly appreciated your dedication