I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: How to "connect RPC API on a different machine than that of your WordPress"

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion How to "connect RPC API on a different machine than that of your WordPress" Reply To: How to "connect RPC API on a different machine than that of your WordPress"

Anonymous
Inactive

OK. I’ve figured some more out: Once I delete and re-add your plug-in, I can see all the options in the bitcoin node section again including the Save button. As soon as I enable it, I get the double menu I showed you above. Also, accessing every other plugin or option in my word-press site takes 20 times longer than before, and in fact, getting to your plug-in options, takes up to 45 seconds (which use to take 1-2 seconds to access). Something happens when the Bitcoin node section of your plug-in gets enabled that “breaks” my site.