OK thank you for the screenshots. I’ll summarize some observations so we can be on the same page:
– The times in the database are meant to be stored in UTC.
– Your server’s timezone is set correctly to GMT-6.
– Your wallet server is in GMT-4, but this should not matter, since the RPC API of bitcoin-like wallets returns timestamps in GMT.
– Assuming the DB view you show me is sorted by primary key, it seems that all the times are stored in correct UTC.
– In the frontend, you see times for withdrawals offset by 4 hours. (This probably has to do with the timezone of the machine where the browser runs.)
Because I don’t know when you performed these transactions, it’s still unclear to me:
1. For internal move transfers, is the correct UTC timestamp shown in the database? If not, what’s the offset to the UTC time when you performed the tranasaction?
2. For deposits/withdrawals, is the correct UTC timestamp shown in the database? If not, what’s the offset to the UTC time when you performed the tranasaction?
Once I understand these two things I can determine what’s the right way to offset the times in the frontend and in your CSV export. I am still not clear on whether all the UTC timestamps are correct in the database, so please try to answer 1 and 2.