I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Moved: deposit address not displayed

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for providing the JSON API output in your post.

First of all I have moved your post to a new thread, as the reason deposit addresses are not displayed for you is different from that on the other thread.

The JavaScript error that you reported is caused by the fact that your get_coins_info call does not report the deposit_address field. This should normally never happen.

To determine what the problem is, could you please tell me the following?

1. Are you using the Full Node Multi Coin Adapter to connect to your wallet?

2. Are you using the latest version of the plugin? The latest version currently is 3.9.2.

3. Have you modified the plugin’s code in any way?

4. When you visit Wallets -> Deposit addresses, do you see any deposit addresses listed for your coin?

5. If possible, can you enable WordPress debugging and see if there are any errors written out to the debug.log file when you visit the get_coins_info url?

To give you some context, the JSON API appends the deposit_address field to the coin information here: https://github.com/dashed-slug/wallets/blob/3.9.2/includes/json-api.php#L985-L991

Let me know please.

with regards