I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: problem when installing the wallet

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion problem when installing the wallet Reply To: problem when installing the wallet

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

I’m fine thanks (just one guy, not guys!), how are you?

Your error is somewhat rare. When the plugin is first activated it creates two tables, wp_wallets_txs and wp_wallets_adds. It then does a check to see that these tables have been successfully created. This would show up if the tables did not exist. Can you please verify via phpmyadmin or via the SQL CLI whether these tables exist?

Please send me the output of the following queries:

SHOW TABLES LIKE '%wallets%';

and

SELECT VERSION();

You could also try to create the table yourself with the following two DDL commands:

CREATE TABLE wp_wallets_adds (
	id int(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL,
	blog_id bigint(20) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1' COMMENT 'blog_id for multisite installs',
	account bigint(20) UNSIGNED NOT NULL COMMENT 'wp_users.ID',
	symbol varchar(5) COLLATE latin1_bin NOT NULL COMMENT 'coin symbol (e.g. BTC for Bitcoin)',
	address varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_bin NOT NULL,
	extra varchar(255) COLLATE latin1_bin NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'extra info required by some coins such as XMR'
	created_time datetime NOT NULL COMMENT 'when address was requested in GMT',
	status enum('current','old') NOT NULL DEFAULT 'old' COMMENT 'all addresses are used to perform deposits, but only the current one is displayed',
) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 COLLATE=latin1_bin;
ALTER TABLE wp_wallets_adds
	ADD PRIMARY KEY (id),
	ADD UNIQUE KEY uq_ad_idx (address,symbol,extra),
	ADD KEY retrieve_idx (account,symbol),
	ADD KEY lookup_idx (address);

If you get any errors while creating the table, please post it here.

Thanks

kind regard,
Alex