I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Pending transactions causing wallet to keep sending money out in 6.0.0 RC

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Pending transactions causing wallet to keep sending money out in 6.0.0 RC Reply To: Pending transactions causing wallet to keep sending money out in 6.0.0 RC

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the logs. The issue is unrelated to your cache.

The plugin is trying to lock the wallet after the withdrawals. But it is not encrypted, and for that reason the plugin is failing to lock the wallet. It then assumes that the withdrawal failed. I will patch this for the next release. Thank you for reporting this issue.

It is not recommended to use an unencrypted wallet. It’s better to encrypt your wallet and give the passphrase to the plugin. This way, if the wallet file is stolen from your server, it cannot be opened, unless the attacker has also obtained the passphrase from the WordPress DB. If you set a passphrase this issue will not occur.

You can use the “encryptwallet” CLI command to encrypt your wallet with a passphrase. Then, enter this passphrase in the wallet adapter.

Regarding the negative balance arising from using the exchange: I will need a lot more information than that. Please open a new thread in the Exchange forum, or email me with more details.

Was this a test you did? What trades did you perform? What do the user transactions look like, user trades, order history, etc.

Thank you.

with regards