I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Modifying the fiat withdrawal form

dashed-slug.net Forums Fiat Coin Adapter extension support Modifying the fiat withdrawal form Reply To: Modifying the fiat withdrawal form

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

OK I understand. Here’s how you can hack the code to do this:

1. Before changing the plugin code, read and understand the FAQ section “I want to do changes to the plugin’s code.”.

2. To change the validation code, check out the file: wp-content/plugins/wallets-fiat/assets/scripts/wallets-fiat.js. You want to remove the validation extenders.

For example, where you see:

self.fiatWithdrawRoutingNum       = ko.observable( '' ).extend( {
	validation: [
		{
			validator: function( val ) {
				if ( 'undefined' == typeof( val ) ) {
					// do not show error while initializing the form
					return true;
				}
				if ( self.fiatWithdrawMethod() != 'routing' ) {
					// do not validate this field if not used
					return true;
				}
				return val.match( /^\s*\d{9}\s*$/ );
			},
		}
	]
} );

The above would become:

self.fiatWithdrawRoutingNum = ko.observable( '' );

Ensure that you remove the .extend() parts only, from all observables.

If you edit the JS file, you must also remove the minified version of the file (wallets-fiat-0.6.3-beta.min.js), so that the plugin will choose to load the unminified version. Alternatively, you can minify the edited version yourself.

3. The withdraw template is in wp-content/plugins/wallets-fiat/templates/withdraw.php. You can edit the file yourself, or copy it, or better yet, you can modify the labels using the provided filters, like so:

add_filter(
    'wallets_fiat_ui_text_iban',
    function( $label ) {
        return 'YOUR OWN LABEL TEXT GOES HERE';
    }
);

I think that’s it. Just keep in mind that all of this will soon change and become much easier.

with regards