I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Issue with Italo wallet RPC API authentication

dashed-slug.net Forums Monero Wallet Adapter extension support Issue with Italo wallet RPC API authentication Reply To: Issue with Italo wallet RPC API authentication

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

The Monero coin adapter returns this error if the response it gets from your wallet is a valid JSON response, but it does not include a “result” field.

In practice this could mean that there was a problem with authentication.

1. Is this error on a new wallet or on an existing wallet that suddenly stopped working?

2. Have you used the --rpc-login argument when starting monero-wallet-rpc?

3. Is this a Monero wallet or other Monero fork? The Monero docs clearly state that --digest should be used. If you cannot curl to your wallet using --digest then this is likely a wallet that is not exactly the same as Monero, so it would be best to contact the developers of the wallet about this.

Let me know about points 1,2 and 3 please.

And, if there’s an issue with a Monero fork, I’d like to know what that wallet is, so I can make the adapters work with it.

with regards