I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Negative available balance after trade

dashed-slug.net Forums Exchange extension support Negative available balance after trade Reply To: Negative available balance after trade

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot. I believe you, but unless I know what the user did I cannot reproduce the issue. This is why I insist on more data (see my posts above).

If I cannot reproduce the issue, I cannot solve it. I have attempted to reproduce the issue multiple times.

If you can send me all the user’s data in the wp_wallets_txs, wp_wallets_orders and wp_wallets_trades tables, then I will be able to reproduce it and possibly understand what happened.

Another possibility is that you could manually deposit 60 satoshi to the user, and see if this happens again. Since you say that other users do not face the same problem, it could be a one-time thing, possibly dependent on to the data in the database.

with regards