I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Repair a missing withdrawal TXID

dashed-slug.net Forums TurtleCoin Adapter extension support Repair a missing withdrawal TXID Reply To: Repair a missing withdrawal TXID

LeinAd
Participant

Ok, I looked into it a bit more and something is odd (unrelated to the manual retraction thing above). I was wondering why my hotwallet balance is relatively low and went through all the wallets to check. As an example, user xyz has never made a deposit to his wallet (except for a few coins from the faucet). My admin channel tells me that he has 1250 coins (from the aforementioned faucet). But the check of his wallet file showed over 10 million coins.
I have used : curl -X GET “http://127.0.0.1:8070/transactions/hash/0224e94c93de15f63516cce79e935384aa6a59fb211aa81bc710a8809bc52f57” -H “accept: application/json” -H “X-

and saw that the transactions were posted “wildly”. This currently affects three wallet files / addresses.

on attachmend pics you can see what i mean. and this amount have to be on hotwallet

Attachments:
You must be logged in to view attached files.