I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Reply To: Moved: Negative balance after withdrawal

dashed-slug.net Forums Monero Wallet Adapter extension support Moved: Negative balance after withdrawal Reply To: Moved: Negative balance after withdrawal

alexg
Keymaster

Hello,

This sounds worrying. I need a lot more details please.

I have moved your post to a new thread, as it’s likely not directly related to the previous issue with withdrawal timeouts and the underlying coin adapter.

Normally the user balance is checked both at the time a withdrawal is submitted, and later when it’s executed.

Please tell me the following:

1. What was the balance before and after?

2. What was the withdrawal amount and fee? (You can get these from the transactions list admin screen)

3. Were there other transactions executed? It’s likely that there were stale withdrawals from the previous issue, that got executed later for some reason.

4. Can you reproduce the issue with a new user account? I’d like to rule out the possibility that this is somehow related to the issue with withdrawals hitting the timeout.

If the balance is negative by a very very small amount, this could be a floating point error, and this is one of the types of errors that will be fixed with wallets6, which uses only integers internally. If the amount was larger, we’ll have to look into this.

If you can provide step-by-step instructions for how to reproduce the issue, please do.

Thank you.

with regards