Open extra topbar

Set Amount in Dollar And Pay In Crypto

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Set Amount in Dollar And Pay In Crypto

dashed-slug.net Forums Author Payroll extension support Set Amount in Dollar And Pay In Crypto

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

UgoDimma
    Participant

Hey

Following the price changes in crypto currency, which mean, one bitcoin might be $10000 USD today, and by tomorrow, it might become $15000 USD or even went down to $6000 USD. But I want to set a specific price like $10 USD per article with minimum of 350+ words.
    Is there a way I can set the price pay post in USD or any other fiat currency and pay out in crypto currency in other to avoid running into deficit due to increase in bitcoin value.

In this case, the price will be more stable without admin adjusting the BTC price every now and then bitcoin increases or decreases.

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes, that makes sense.

You should be able to set the amount in a different currency than the one that is actually paid.

This requires quite a few changes. I will add it to the backlog and will do it as soon as possible.

thank you for the suggestion

kind regards

UgoDimma
    Participant

Thanks for your response.
    I shall wait to have this before finally implimenting it on my site so not to run into deficit.
    BitCoin can rise anytime, as it is always on rise and fall.

alexg
    Keymaster

It is now possible to set the rewards in a different currency than the one that is used to pay authors. This currency can be a fiat currency like USD. This is rolled out in version 1.1.0.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.