Open extra topbar

Pay Flat Rate For All Post

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Pay Flat Rate For All Post

dashed-slug.net Forums Author Payroll extension support Pay Flat Rate For All Post

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

UgoDimma
    Participant

Hey

I have been using Post pay counter on my site. But its limitation is in payment method it adopts, which is paypal. But paypal is not accepted in all countries, while in some countries, the users can only pay out, but cannot recieve payment.

Is there a way I can enable flat rate of payment with this plugin. In that case, I pay for a fixed amount for posts that meat up with the minimum words count set by the admin.

Presently, this plugin allows increamental payment base on word count. Which mean, as the words increases, the price increases as well.

Any suggestion?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Yes there should be a field to pay a fixed amount per payment. Then you will be able to set the amount to pay per word to zero if you like and the payment total amount will be effectively fixed.

This is a simple change, I should be able to do it soon. Adding it to the backlog.

thanks for the suggestion

regards
    Alex

UgoDimma
    Participant

Thank you for the response.

I shall wait for this to be implemented while I continue with the plugin am currently using.
    I hope it will be soon as you said.

UgoDimma
    Participant

In addition to the above mentioned feature, it will also be a good idea to have a good look at post pay counter and consider some features there, and expand this one more.

alexg
    Keymaster

It is now possible to pay a fixed amount on every payroll run. This is rolled out in version 1.1.0.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.