Open extra topbar

Multisite operation issues

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Multisite operation issues

dashed-slug.net Forums Author Payroll extension support Multisite operation issues

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  vorticism 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

vorticism
    Participant

It looks like the ‘Author Payroll extension’ is not working properly on multisite.

– ‘Author Payroll extension’ is not enabled in Network dashboard.

– When the Wallet Core plugin is enabled in the network, the Author Payroll extension can only be activated at the subsites(and mainsite).
    In this state, there is a problem with the Google authentication step. (404 Not Found by nginx)

– ‘Wallet core plugin’ and ‘Author Payroll extensions’ work together when enabled in a single site.

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes, the Author Payroll extension is not meant to work with network activated installations at this time. You should be getting an error message explaining this (“This plugin cannot be network-activated.”) if you attempt to network – activate it. This is because I have not done the necessary work required for this. If you have network-activated the main plugin, then it will only work with network-activated extensions. Therefore you cannot use Author Payroll in a network activated install.

I plan to do this at some point.

regards

vorticism
    Participant

Oh, I see.
    It was an extension that felt charm with faucet, but it is unfortunate.
    I hope someday the Author Payroll extension will be available even if the main plugin is network enabled.

vorticism
    Participant

Please check if I understand it properly.

” The network activation of the main plugin and the single activation of Author Payroll are unavailable combinations. “

alexg
    Keymaster

Yes. At the moment this extension is only usable with an installation of Bitcoin and Altcoin Wallets on a single site.

vorticism
    Participant

Can you make this extension available to multisites once?
    You have a lot of work to do with exchange extension. Cheer!
    But if this work does not take you much time, I want to ask.

alexg
    Keymaster

I will see what I can do…

This extension will need a lot of work besides multisite activation.

I will focus on it at a later time, as I am busy with the Exchange as you said.

kind regards

vorticism
    Participant

Thanks for the positive answer.
    I would like to use this extension for the current function.
    If only move transaction works, it will be available first.
    If an important part of the exchange is resolved, please consider this work 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.