I reply to all queries on the forums and via email, once per day, Monday to Friday (not weekends).

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Include USD Converted Value of Coin in User email notification

dashed-slug.net Forums General discussion Include USD Converted Value of Coin in User email notification

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi Support, which of these variables below substitute for the amount transacted in USD, i want to include the value of coin transacted in USD into the user notification.

###ACCOUNT###
    Account username
    ###ACCOUNT_ID###
    Account user ID
    ###OTHER_ACCOUNT###
    Username of other account (for internal transactions between users)
    ###OTHER_ACCOUNT_ID###
    User ID of other account (for internal transactions between users)
    ###TXID###
    Transaction ID. ( This is normally the same as the txid on the blockchain. Internal transactions are also assigned a unique ID. )
    ###AMOUNT###
    The amount transacted including fees.
    ###AMOUNT_WITHOUT_FEE###
    The amount transacted with fees subtracted.
    ###FEE###
    For withdrawals and transfers, the fees paid to the site. For deposits, fees paid externally to the site.
    ###SYMBOL###
    The coin symbol for this transaction (e.g. "BTC" for Bitcoin)
    ###CREATED_TIME_LOCAL###
    The date and time of the transaction in the local timezone. Format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss
    ###CREATED_TIME###
    The UTC date and time of the transaction. Format: YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss
    ###COMMENT###
    The comment attached to the transaction.
    ###ADDRESS###
    For deposits and withdrawals, the external address.
    ###EXTRA###
    Optional. For some coins, there is extra information required for deposits/withdrawals. E.g. Monero Payment ID, Ripple Destination Tag, etc..
    ###TAGS###
    A space separated list of tags, slugs, etc that further describe the type of transaction.
    ###LAST_ERROR###
    Only for failed withdrawals, shows the last error occurred in a failed transaction.
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Can i have a reply to this?

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

Apologies for the late reply, I saw your other post at https://www.dashed-slug.net/forums/topic/include-usd-converted-value-of-coin-in-user-email-notification/ but it seems like you deleted it.

In any case, what you are asking is not possible at the moment. I might be able to add this into the next release. It will then be possible to show the equivalent value in whatever currency the user has selected to see as “fiat currency”.

I will notify you again on this thread when this is out.

with regards

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, will be expecting a positive solution in our next release ? Regards

alexg
    Keymaster

Hello,

It is now possible to display the fiat amounts in notification and/or confirmation emails. New variable substitutions have been added in version 4.4.0.

with regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.