Open extra topbar

Feature suggestion

If you are new here, please see some information on how to ask for support. Thank you!

Feature suggestion

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  alexg 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

vorticism
    Participant

This extension is a fun concept and a good way to motivate users.
    But it seems to require more functionality to work fully.

*** Multi-site activation (this is my needs ^^)

** Immediate payment: It is difficult to know when pay is made. The plugin has a pay period, such as daily or weekly. But I tested it, but it is difficult to predict which day or time it will pay. So if admin need it, the admin should have something like a button that allows user to make immediate payments through immediate payment.
    Or it might be a way to have the next payment time displayed.

* It would be nice to know briefly what criteria will be rewarded when the user is rewarded.
    It is difficult to implement this in any way. It would be nice to have a simple dashboard, but it seems to require a lot of work to develop it.
    But even simple, The user can understand his activities and compensation more systematically.

This plugin is a great plugin and
    it seems to require constant work for full functionality.
    I think it can be a valuable extension if it works well.

alexg
    Keymaster

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback.

Your suggestions align well with what I had in mind for this extension. There needs to be a good way to visualise payments through the admin interface. Still, the basic functionality is there.

I only hope to find the time soon to work on it more.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.